Monday, June 16, 2014

dear friend


This beautiful girl recently left her life and comforts of home in Cleveland, Tennessee and has embarked on a great new adventure.  For the next six months of her life, she will be serving and loving the beautiful people and kids at an orphanage in Paraguay.  
[for those of you geographically challenged... thats in South America.. you're welcome!]

Aubree has an amazing passion, love, and excitement for life and serving others.  She has been an incredible inspiration to me, especially this last year.  Our relationship has changed, matured, and grown into something so beautiful! She has taught me so much about love, life, and walking a God fearing path.  She has shown me vulnerability, brokeness, and strength. [yes, all at once ;)]  I have truly been amazed to see where God has taken her the past year.  Through all of the ups and downs, mysteries and confusions, and happy days and sorrowful days, she has remained completely reliant on God.  And I have had the amazing honour of being apart of it all... even hundreds of miles apart.  Its crazy how our conversations go from crying to laughter, back to crying... and ending in laughter.  Life has been quite the journey for each of us and I have a feeling it shall continue to be... and I believe as confused and scared we may be, we are both excited to see where exactly God will end up taking each of us!  

She has recently started her own blog... a keepsake of memories and stories from her time abroad... you should all follow and keep up with her life... so here ya go, http://aubreeleighanne.blogspot.com/ 

Anywho, Aubree... I wish you many blessings and laughter, but most of all I am beyond excited to hear and see how God uses you and the wisdom and insight the He has given you to touch and transform the hearts of those around you!  I am so proud of and excited for you! 

Love You Always// 



No comments:

Post a Comment